The life of a wife,mother and Pastor's wife in the PC(USA) church.

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Kraft Homestyle Mac N Cheese Review

I'll be honest I never look at my blog stats. I only have 13 followers and don't get that many comments. Well I looked today...I get a lot of hits! mostly on my old funeral dinner posts. I guess I now know what people are really looking for. Anyway as you can tell by my title I thought I would do some product reviews. I bought this Mac N' Cheese it was $2 at my Wal Mart bnut I priced matched with a Publix ad and a coupon. It was really good, it has you cook the noodles, drain them and set aside then it has a little "flavor package" that you brown (it's really like making an old fashioned from scratch recipie with a rue) but it's pretty fast. It also comes with a crumb topping which my 5 year old didn't like. If you were to add some diced ham this could be a complete meal. It doesn't have a fake taste I give it 4/5 stars.

2 comments:

Marisa said...

Tried it a while back with a good sale and coupons and I didnt think it was bad either! But now my kids are in the boycotting of all things pasta! =) Good Times!

Amanda Kay said...

We tried it also and it is okay not great but better than the regular boxed Mac n Cheese