The life of a wife,mother and Pastor's wife in the PC(USA) church.

Saturday, December 17, 2011

That Time of Year

It happens every 7 years, Christmas falls on a Sunday, which means Christmas Eve is Saturday night. We have just entered into our 7th year of marriage, last time it didn't matter. This time we have 3 kids! What to do , what to do. We have Christmas Eve Service at our church so we can't open gifts then. I figure our kids won't let us sleep that late anyway! I thought perhaps we could wait for gifts till we all got home from church as the regular Sunday morning is pretty busy...I don't think the kids will go for it. Since we have moved and it will be only 2 adults making a duck and a turkey seems silly, so I think I am making a duck and a chicken. RevDr's favorite around the holiday's is Goose Liver Pate...which no one sells in this area...suprise suprise. In other news Presbyboy turned 6,Presbybaby is now 1 and walking. I also have chicks inthe incubator that should hatch tomorrow, if the kidshaven't been to rough with them which is a high possibility!

No comments: