The life of a wife,mother and Pastor's wife in the PC(USA) church.

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Wednesday Weigh In

This wasn't a good week...I weighed in at exactly the same down to the 1/10 lb. that I weighed last week...RevDr asked me several times if I wanted my favorite candy for Valentine's Day and with my best martyr voice I insisted that he should NOT TO BUY ME ANY CANDY...then I made a loaf of white artisan bread with sesame seeds...I just cut a thin slice...then another and another and I buttered, and buttered. Well RevDr bought me rose bushes...but I bought him candy...and guess who ate his candy? Ya,me.
Somehow the Rosemary makes it almost look harmless

1 comment:

Tara McCoy said...

Oh, it really does look so good.

I've been having problems losing weight. I have cut back on what I eat drastically, and even started exercising. And I still gained 5 pounds. At least you didn't gain!!!!

Love you, Mrs. RevDr