The life of a wife,mother and Pastor's wife in the PC(USA) church.

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Christmas Photo Time

(note: not a photo of ours)

Tomorrow is Christmas photo day, I got a flyer from the newest Photo taking place advertising a 9.99 package. I told them that I would most likely be buying just the package, they informed me that I need to bring 2 sets of clothes for each participant and plan on 1 1/2 hours....I again informed them that I will only be buying the advertised package and she said that they HAVE to take a certain amount of photos. I guess I will play along, usually one of the kids has a melt down and thus ends the photo trauma.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Family photos may possibly be harder than labor. Good luck!

Livinginlilliput said...

its hard getting everyone to smile at just the right time! :) Hope it goes well! :)