The life of a wife,mother and Pastor's wife in the PC(USA) church.

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Good Deals


I have been looking for a small indoor trampoline, the size a 16 month old and an almost 4 year old could use during the winter, the Mc Donald's near us has one and they both love it, well,it was going to be their "big gift" I wanted one with a handle too, they all seemed to be $75-$150 plus shipping...sometimes "additional heavy item shipping" well I found one online at J.C.Penny for $29.99 that includes free shipping with the code JOY2UNME since I am spending at least $25!!! Sweet! At such a good price they may be getting more under the tree. It looks similar to this., (if you type in "trampoline" it shows up)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

my kids are always asking for this too!! maybe.....