The life of a wife,mother and Pastor's wife in the PC(USA) church.

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Presbyterian Rummage



Our church has a twice year rummage/bake sale. So it's time again for me to go through the house and get rid of stuff I don't want. I'm sure my cast offs will bring in the big bucks as everyone wants a piece of the Pastor's Wife's rummage : )Just as they all line up for an authentic Pastor's Wife cinnamon roll. Maybe I'll try to sneak in some Armenian theology books to keep the Women's Society members on their toes...

This time I've decided to give away my "thin" clothes,( I almost laugh because I wasn't "thin" by any stretch of the imagination when I wore them but for conversation sake I'll call them that) , otherwise they are known as pre baby clothes, I've come to the realization if I ever do became that size again, the clothes will no longer be in fashion. The high heals are going to, I wore high heals every day in Bible College, and I did a LOT of walking, how on earth did I do it? I guess I had better calluses built up back then. I wore a maternity shirt yesterday and my baby is almost 9 months old if that gives you an indication of how my dieting is going.

No comments: