The life of a wife,mother and Pastor's wife in the PC(USA) church.

Sunday, April 19, 2009

The Week After

The week after Easter the RevDr. usually takes a week of his vacation, one thing I love about our denomination is that at this point he gets 4 weeks vacation and 2 weeks study leave. The years we have a baby he takes 2 weeks after it's born to stay home and help me, but with no baby this year we can do some projects around the house and some just fun local things. This week we took the Presbychildren to the Zoo and Children's Museum, of course the 3 year old Presbyboy cried when it was time to leave each one. The Presbygirl still contained at 9 months to her stroller didn't have much to say.

We also got our second car back this week from my friend's brother who fixed it, $650 in parts and he just charged us $125 for labor, what a blessing! We decided that 2 car payments didn't fit into our decisions of being debt free. I was getting used to being home a lot but it's sure nice to have my van back to go places I just "want" to go and not "need" to go.

No comments: