The life of a wife,mother and Pastor's wife in the PC(USA) church.

Saturday, April 4, 2009

7 Random Things Meme




1. I attended two of the most conservative Christian colleges in America, Bob Jones University, and Hyles-Anderson College, neither are pleased I'm now a Presbyterian.

2. My counters could be a mess but I vacuum my floors everyday.

3. I can't stand wearing pajamas, have to sleep in nightgowns, all my college roomies thought this was strange but the RevDr doesn't seem to mind.

4. Never had a cavity till I was 28.

5. All of my babies have been way overdue.

6. I love cooking whether it's for myself or 100 people.

7.I have a bed habit of starting to wallpaper rooms then losing interest.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Regarding Number 1, it would seem a little disengenous (or dishonest) to imply that BJU is displeased that you are a now a Presbyterian - especially considering their most frequent Bible Conference speaker over the last 40 years has been the Free Presbyterian preacher Ian Paisely. (Now if your comment was that they are not pleased you are now part of the often liberal PC-USA, it would be a more accurate comment.)

Mrs. Reverend Doctor said...

So sorry, If I we're a consertive "Ian Paisley" type Presbtyerian they probably would be pleased.