The life of a wife,mother and Pastor's wife in the PC(USA) church.

Thursday, March 11, 2010

The Excitement 'Round Here

I haven't been posting because I really don't have that much to say, I have zero energy. I had to hire people to help me come clean. (mostly because we are having people over this weekend). We have been getting a lot of takeout which is against both my frugal and nutritional well being. I did make dinner tonight of spaghetti and homemade bread sticks, and as you guessed it that meat sauce lasted about 2 minutes in my belly.
Pretty much my day goes that I have a strong craving for something say a Greek Dog or a fast food breakfast sandwich....I get so excited when I finally acquire the item then after a bite or two throw it up. I know the excitement never ends around here. I pretty much figure that as long as we have clean laundry and are fed and washed I am doing pretty well. I do seem to have an energy spurt around 6 pm till bed. That is when I'm getting a lot of things done. The ReverendDr. has had a lot of later meetings/hospital visits lately but that's fine, he does usually help me with baths if he gets home at a good hour. Have I ever told you how the Presbybaby is CRAZY over him. If he happens to come home good old Mom might as well be dirt. She's all about Daddy...however the Presbyboy still loves me best.

No comments: