The life of a wife,mother and Pastor's wife in the PC(USA) church.

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Morning Sickness

I am one of those lucky women who can tell shes pregnant by the morning sickness, it lasted about 7 months with baby #1, 5 with baby #2 maybe this time it will only be a few months, a girl can hope! I forget how completely drained I would feel , not to mention the usual 4 year old and toddler drain. For some reason I am more excited about this baby, I think pretty much any fears on birthing and rearing are gone, I know what I'm doing and I know what to expect. I do plan to have another home hippy birth (as my Aunt calls it). Assuming of course that I continue to have good health. We have been going back and forth as to find out the gender or be surprised since we have once of each, but it's so hard to wait to know!

The only sadness is that I did have to tell one of my very best friends about baby #3, she and her husband have been trying for almost 10 years. She would never begrudge me any happiness but I do know that any new baby announcement is only a reminder that she again wishes to make one of her own.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm right there with you! I forgot about how bad this feels! Oh well. I'm hoping that it doesn't last so with this one too.

Ohio_Momto3boys said...

I'm excited you're expecting!

I have to gloat though: I have all the fun parts of parenting with NONE of the morning sickness. Yeah, stretch marks... got those but puking?? Nope.

Katie

Mrs. Reverend Doctor said...

I trust your 3 boys have throw up enough of you to make up even.

Mrs. Julie Fink said...

Congratulations!!!