The life of a wife,mother and Pastor's wife in the PC(USA) church.

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Pooped Out

I am looking forward to morning sickness being gone, I have discovered something new, chewable Rolaids, they are the chewy kind like a gummy candy and they kid of make my tummy more "base" when I wake up. I also fear both Presbyboy and I have caught the cold my brother had...he will be thoroughly be punished.

This wasn't an exciting week I think I made dinner twice. I bought a quantity of microwavable burritos and pot pies, which I almost never buy because I am anti trans fat, (don't worry I'm very pro good fats) The kids have been eating frozen chicken nuggets and natural peanut butter sandwiches, I'm sure they could care less. I haven't been eating much of anything, I try to keep guzzling fluids but fruit and sour candy are about the only things that taste good, O and fruit and yogurt parfaits from McDonald's. This coming week is of course busy with Maundy Thursday, Good Friday and Easter services. I considered going out to eat for Easter but
the crowds will be bad, so I think I am just making Ham, in the crock pot and rolls, and cold salads w/ desert so we can eat as soon as we return from church. I am also cutting way back on candy, only a chocolate bunny for each and lot of little toys, cars, bubbles etc.

No comments: