The life of a wife,mother and Pastor's wife in the PC(USA) church.

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Born That Way?

Before I had children I was under the impression that when you had a baby they we're handed to you as a blank canvas, O how wrong I was! From birth each child has had a distinct personality. Last night Presbygirl was sick, she threw up in her bed sometime during the night, only I didn't discover this till morning as she has the personality not to make the slightest fuss, the Presbyboy on the other hand would wake me up screeching if he so much as sneezed. Needless to say Presbygirl is who does most of the hitting and Presbyboy does all of the "telling", he is very good about never hitting her back.
I have decided that when they are teenagers Presbygirl is the type to sneak out her window in the middle of the night but Presbyboy is the type to go tell on her. Prebybaby is going to be a social butterfly, she so badly wants to play with the other two but all she can do is roll, so she will roll over to where they are playing and babble along with them.

No comments: