The life of a wife,mother and Pastor's wife in the PC(USA) church.

Friday, May 27, 2011

Manse Happenings


Made our first blueberry muffins from our OWN berries, they we're delicious. Those of you who had the cookbook I edited this is from my basic recipe.
Everything is growing including the babies.
One thing about having the chickens is they made me realize how many food stuffs I was throwing away, I have a gallon bucket to save scraps for them and I fill it twice a day, today I discovered a box of Wheat Thins that had gone stale, to the chickens they went! The girls really love watermelon rind, they will peck at it all day.

I don't know much about hydrangeas but I've concluded that I must have two varieties, anyone know what they are?

2 comments:

Marisa said...

Dont know.. but they are O so pretty!!

Unknown said...

Love the hydragrengeas. I don't know what variety but I do know that the color is determined by the acidity in your soil. You can change the color by amending it with lime.

My hydrangea are way behind yours in blooming... no flowers here yet.