The life of a wife,mother and Pastor's wife in the PC(USA) church.

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Purex 3in1 Sheets


There have been so many free samples and great coupons for this product that I have ended up with quiet a bit...well after using them I know know why they are packaged in air tight plastic, the smell is truly overpowering. I like good smells but I think these also overpowered even my perfume and ReverendDr. said he could
smell it on his clothes all day long. I think these would be good for towels or sheets or maybe if you get really stinky at your job and want to smell fresh, have teenage boys etc. They are not for me however. How any of you tried them, do you like them?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am just not even tempted to try them. They seem expensive, and I don't always put a whole cup of detergent in. What do you do if you have a small load of delicates, you know? I just can't see anything ebing better than liquid that you can customize how much you add to each load.