The life of a wife,mother and Pastor's wife in the PC(USA) church.

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Somethings Up...

Ok, with all of my previous pregnancies thanks to all the morning sickness and weight loss I never wore maternity clothes with #1, with #2 I only wore them the last 6-8 weeks, today my waist band felt tight...on all 6 pairs of pants I tried to put on. Despite the fact that I have lost around 22 lbs in the last 3 months....I have come to the conclusion that I am either stretched out from so many pregnancies or that there is more then one baby...I hope I am just stretched out. Elastic waisted leggings here I come! Anyone else ever have this problem?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hmmm.... I'm thinkin' triplets! ;)

Ohio_Momto3boys said...

I have that same problem but nobody's living in my belly... LOL

Mrs. Reverend Doctor said...

You both are hillarious!