The life of a wife,mother and Pastor's wife in the PC(USA) church.

Thursday, April 29, 2010

My Weekend

So last weekend I went to Boston to visit my best friend, I had planned this and bought the ticket in January before I knew I was pregnant and before I knew Grandma would break her arm and not be able to babysit.I contemplated putting it off, but till when? I thought I better take my chances and go, I begged , bribed and paid people to help ReverendDr while I was away and I returned home to everyone alive though a very dirty house. Flying up I felt great not even sick on the plane, Bean (best friend) and I enjoyed pedicures, fancy lunches etc. we went out to dinner with her in laws at a nice seaside restaurant I felt great, no gagging even! Then Saturday night I awoke at about 2 am and threw up all I had eaten for dinner. Ya, so nice to be sick at a house that's not yours...I'm pretty sure her husband thought I was dying and I don't know if that will be encouraging them to have children....I made it though and got a child free weekend.

2 comments:

Ohio_Momto3boys said...

How fun! I am glad you got to take a weekend off :-)

Prayers for Dale said...

Reading these posts from last year. You make me laugh, Lela! love you!