The life of a wife,mother and Pastor's wife in the PC(USA) church.

Friday, May 15, 2009

Big Woops




Our summer calendar is jam packed, weddings....many weddings, family reunion, church camp, VBS,presbytery meeting, parties, Mom's birthday day, my 3-0 birthday etc. Then today I suddenly remember something I didn't schedule Presbybabies first birthday! I don't know when first birthday parties became such a big deal??? Well I am thinking it's going to have to be on a weekday, and one that's not a Friday, or it could be on Friday as long as its over by 4 ish.Is a Saturday breakfast party permissible? Think Presbybaby would be permanently scared if we put it off till September?

1 comment:

Marlene said...

As another pastor's wife I love Saturday AM parties. I have hosted several birthday, showers, and home sales brunches. That way everyone still has the rest of Saturday to get something accomplished and my husband gets a restful Saturday night.