The life of a wife,mother and Pastor's wife in the PC(USA) church.

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Busy

I've been busy again this week in addition to raising a baby and a preschooler I have company coming for the weekend and a funeral dinner on Saturday for 100 people. The days seem to whiz by except that I should be cleaning right now and I'm playing around of the Internet : ) as soon as the kids are asleep I am steam cleaning the dining and living room rugs. I know the fun never seems to end.

Presbyboy will be 4 in December so he is old enough for a 3 days a week preschool in the fall, I just can't decide which one and if I want to spend so much money. We make too much for the state sponsored ones not that I'm too thrilled with those anyway, but he so loves playing with other kids and really only gets to see them on Sunday.

No comments: