The life of a wife,mother and Pastor's wife in the PC(USA) church.

Friday, May 22, 2009

This and That

Not much going on around here, no one died this week, which I guess makes it a good week! I am cleaning and planting flowers and vegetables, I really should take some photos. A friend of my Mom's asked if I could come color her hair, afterward she said she really would love a perm but for long hair the salon wanted $85, well back in the day, and by "day" I mean the 90's I used to give perms but I don't think I had done one in about 10 years! So I guess I am now back in the perm business. I'm Looking forward to visitors next week and of course yard sales early tomorrow morning.

Next Sunday is Pentecost Sunday which I never celebrated growing up, but Presbyterians do it up big and Presbybaby has her classic red and white dress already. Do any other churches wear red and white on that day?

No comments: