The life of a wife,mother and Pastor's wife in the PC(USA) church.

Monday, May 11, 2009

Stolen Meme


On my bedside table:
Lena
Life as Viewed from the Goldfish bowl
KJV Bible


On my TV:
I got the whole first season of "The Secret Life of the America Teenager" form the library for free and its a tad soap oprahish but I have enjoyed it.

On the menu for tonight:
I cooked a funeral lunch today so probably meatloaf form the freezer


On my To Do List:
I have another funeral dinner for tomorrow


New Recipe I tried last week:
I made meatballs, I almost always make meat sauce but I needed something different


In the craft basket:
Monogrammed pillowcases and a baby dress


Looking forward to:
My college roommate's visit and my 30 th birthday , yes ladies the big 3-0!

Homemaking Tip for this week:
the house has gone to pot since I have been gone at the funerals

Favorite Blog Post of the week (mine or other): Crystal over at Money saving Mom had her baby!

Favorite photo from last week:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you're always making something great, whether in the kitchen or with crafts!! you are inspirational!