The life of a wife,mother and Pastor's wife in the PC(USA) church.

Thursday, June 4, 2009

A Very Full Life

So much has been going on, from visitors to funeral dinners, weddings and graduations! I have been invited to two weddings on the same day! Both of the grooms were my friends from high school and they were both in my wedding, still trying to decide which to go to (both at 2 pm)they have mutual friends so I am wondering if they didn't talk to each other?

Presbybaby took her first steps at 11 mo. 2 days! Presbyboy walked exactly at 13 mo. so I guess girls are a little more advanced. This Sunday is graduate Sunday at our church and I have all my cards made out for each of the 7 high school graduates. we also have several in our family and friends that are graduating.

All of my garden is in, Presbyboy did "help" by digging up all the potatoes we planted, but he had fun planting them again!

No comments: