The life of a wife,mother and Pastor's wife in the PC(USA) church.

Monday, June 15, 2009

Life


Isn't that the cutest thing you ever saw! Its a counter top dishwasher that hooks up to the sink and washes cups, plates, bowls and silverware for 4! I am sending one to a dear friend who is a missionary but lives in a trailer where you can't have a dishwasher and she has so longed for one!

Life has so busy as of late! The ReverendDr. is out of town for the week at Princeton taking in a seminar, every weekend seems full of weddings, yard sales and graduation parties, gardening and two small children seem to make life very full.

Today alone I wrapped and mailed presents, wrote thanks you's,cards and bills. My 30th birthday is Friday , yup the big 30! My bestest friend in the world the "Liberal Lady Lawyer" is flying in from Boston this weekend to give me a party! Presbybaby's first birthday is coming up and today she received a diamond baby necklace in the mail from the Presbygrandpa, not the play kitchen or stroller that I said she would want, heck if it was up to me I would have said a few cases of diapers would be nice, but not all people share my un-fun ways. I can't decide on a princess theme or ladybug! I, know the hard choices in life!~

3 comments:

Mrs. Julie Fink said...

Happy upcoming birthday! I LOVE this counter dishwasher thing. My daughter Kina would love one (where did you buy it?). Sabrina's dad bought her a real sized one as a gift when she gave birth to our little baby Hayden.

Mrs. Reverend Doctor said...

I got it from Brylane Catalogue Mrs. Fink

Mrs. Julie Fink said...

thanks!