The life of a wife,mother and Pastor's wife in the PC(USA) church.

Monday, June 29, 2009

Menu Plan Monday


With Family reunions, wedding and so many parties groceries have been rotting in my fridge! My number one most hated household duty is cleaning the fridge mostly because I have to throw away so much waste and waste = money. The menus this week are a little heavy considering how hot is it but they will be using up what I have.


Monday- Hamburgers with oven fries and fruit


Tuesday- Quiche , here is the recipe though I will be using ham not bacon, most of the recipes on this site are very practical using what a normal person would have on hand, pretty basic stuff.



Wednesday- Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff with egg noodles and green beans.


Thursday- Ham Biscuits except made with homemade rolls (can you tell I have a lot of ham in the freezer). My favorite salad which is a bed of greens, with julienned beets, feta cheese, bacon bits and orange slices with a balsamic vinaigrette.


Friday-I am pretty sure we have a wedding rehearsal.


Saturday- Going out with high school friends that will be in town.


Sunday - Presby Baby's first birthday, have no idea what I'm serving but the ham rolls may make another appearance.

No comments: